Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VIP Laminate Lanyards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lojack21

lojack21

VIP Laminate Lanyards Empty
PostSubject: VIP Laminate Lanyards   VIP Laminate Lanyards EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:30 pm

I would really love to get a couple of these for my husband and I for the Houston show. But after I spent $85 on tickets already, I don't think $100 will be in my budget. There wouldn't be any way to get a special Wonderlander discount, would there? It would be really awesome if there was. I'm not complaining about the price at all, I know that meeting you guys is totally worth $50 (especially since I never have), if not more. But like I said, I just don't think I could swing that kind of cash!
Back to top Go down
http://lojack21.tumblr.com
cupcake58

cupcake58

PostSubject: Re: VIP Laminate Lanyards   VIP Laminate Lanyards EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

I just saw the VIP Meet and Greet post on Facebook, but sadly I can't afford to buy for my daughter and I for the Boston show. I was really hoping that Wonderlanders would have free Meet and Greets like they do for some other band fan clubs. I really wish I could meet Maria but maybe next time. No matter what, I know my daughter and I will have the best time seeing ITM live!
Back to top Go down
metal_et_al

PostSubject: Re: VIP Laminate Lanyards   VIP Laminate Lanyards EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:10 pm

Yeah....$50 hurts a little. $50 x 4 brings tears to my eyes, but I'm in! I'll just consider them to be tears of joy!
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: VIP Laminate Lanyards   VIP Laminate Lanyards EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:34 am

id pay 100 bucks just to sit on the bus and jam with chris, travis and randy.. then another 50 for a 1 hour interview with maria..

now thats being VIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP Laminate Lanyards   VIP Laminate Lanyards Empty

Back to top Go down

VIP Laminate Lanyards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maria Brinks Wonderland :: Wonderland :: Random-
Jump to: