Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tampa VIP cancelled

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
metal_et_al

Tampa VIP cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Tampa VIP cancelled   Tampa VIP cancelled EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Wow. Disappointed doesn't even begin to cover it...
Back to top Go down
The Black Magnolia

The Black Magnolia

PostSubject: Re: Tampa VIP cancelled   Tampa VIP cancelled EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:59 am

Wow!! My dearest apologies!!! Do u know shy it was cancelled?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theblackmagnolia
metal_et_al

PostSubject: Re: Tampa VIP cancelled   Tampa VIP cancelled EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:26 pm

The official words from Cinder Block were "due to an inability by the venue to accommodate the experience."

My take: Well, it's certainly not a space issue since the gig is at a major arena. They have had other multi-band fests (such as Gigantour) that had multiple Meet & Greets going simultaneously. My guess would be that the arena wanted to charge some ridiculous amount for space & security that exceeded the amount the band was going to make on the VIP sales.

This is a lose-lose situation. Fans miss an opportunity to meet the band and the band misses an opportunity to but a little extra green in their pockets. That really sucks because a band's survival in the industry today really does hinge on having multiple income streams coming in.
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: Tampa VIP cancelled   Tampa VIP cancelled EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:01 pm

That sucks! I'm sorry to hear that! Sad

There do seem to be a lot of issues and miscommunications between VIP promoters and venues. Even my VIP with ITM was confusing. No one seemed to know what was going on, lol. I hope you'll get a chance again!

If you go to the Merch stand right before the show, you may miss front row in the pit, but, for $20 you can buy a picture of Maria and meet her after the show. But be quick! They usually have very limited numbers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tampa VIP cancelled   Tampa VIP cancelled Empty

Back to top Go down

Tampa VIP cancelled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maria Brinks Wonderland :: Wonderland :: Random-
Jump to: