Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning Of My Dream

Go down 
+2
sully97
WillyZ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WillyZ

WillyZ

The Beginning Of My Dream Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Hi boys and girls! Today I took the first step in making this dream become a reality... And I want to share it with you because this community helped me a lot to make this decision. I'm going to US!
This trip is a big step for me personally, and I'm not sure what will happen, but I'm very excited about this.
And of course I will go to all the concerts of In This Moment I can, and if luck is with me, being able to meet Maria in person!

P.D. Sorry if my English is too bad, I will take some classes to improve it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/WillyZanardo
sully97

sully97

PostSubject: The beginning of my dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:42 pm

That's great !!! Your English is fine and dandy!!! That is a " Southern Expression"...meaning it is good!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:36 pm

have fun brother!
Back to top Go down
WillyZ

WillyZ

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyWed May 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Thanks for the good energy guys! I read somewhere that ITM will stop touring the next year??? That would ruin my plans...
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:05 pm

That's awesome!! I sure hope you enjoy your time here! Smile

I have read nothing about when they will stop their touring for Blood. Last I heard, when Maria was asked about the next album, she acted like that wasn't even a thought right now, and they were very focused on Blood. I guess we'll see. Naturally the band will need a break sometime here. They've been touring since last Spring in support of this album Wink. Hopefully they're still touring when you're here!
Back to top Go down
WillyZ

WillyZ

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyFri May 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Thanks Violet_Skies! If they stop touring I will postpone my journey... They are one of the big reasons of my travel and I don't want to lose the chance to see them live!
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:53 pm

In a recent interview done at Carolina Rebellion, Chris clarified that they were going to tour until the end of the year and then take a little break around Christmas time.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalmistress.tumblr.com
comanche23

comanche23

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:13 pm

That's great to hear Willy! Hopefully you will enjoy your trip, whenever you make it, and that you will get the chance to meet Maria. I think most if not al of us would agree that she is one of the nicest, kindest people on the face of this planet.
Back to top Go down
WillyZ

WillyZ

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Thanks guys! comanche23 I really want to meet Maria and I'm sure you're right about her...
Megan, that is really disappointing... will they keep touring after Christmas time? Did you hear anything? If they stop I will have to overtake my journey... Or wait to them to start touring again... If anyone know something about this please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of My Dream   The Beginning Of My Dream Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of My Dream
Page 1 of 1