Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter From Maria

Go down 
+2
Violet_Skies
Gavin4713
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavin4713

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:38 pm

It has been close to 4 months I believe since I joined and I have still not received my letter from Maria Sad

I tried contacting...I don't remember her name lol...and I never got a response
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Wonderland is sort of under an overhaul at the moment. There will be a new website and everything eventually here. And Avisia no longer works for Maria. I would just try to be patient and hopefully once everything is organized again, those letters will go out Wink.
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:38 pm

sux Vish is not Maria's PR assistant anymore Sad i miss her and Brownie
Back to top Go down
AndrewC.Boughton

AndrewC.Boughton

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Maria got ahold of me on Facebook about it, it took her a few months to reply back to me because of her busy schedule. We'll get them though, and a brand new website.
Back to top Go down
sully97

sully97

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Letter from Maria   Letter From Maria EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello Andrew!! Is FaceBook how Maria will be notifying us of our new passwords for the new Wonderland Website?? I am kinda confused on the whole situation.confused 
Back to top Go down
The Empirical Guy

The Empirical Guy

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:14 am

Last time we got new passwords we got them via email, I'd imagine this time will be the same. Your Wonderland account is not tied to Facebook, and there are lots of people on Maria's FB page that aren't members here, so that would get confusing.
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:10 pm

I'm not quite sure what's going to happen with Wonderland. She's so busy with the tours, I don't think she has a ton of time personally to do stuff here. That is why Avisia did so much.

I am sure Wonderland will come back again. As usual, she has a vision for it Wink.
Back to top Go down
TacK316

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:28 am

I hope it comes back. I have been trying to register since April. Come on Maria puhhhleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:36 pm

i knew i should've asked Avisia or Maria about the wonderland site when I met them in NYC.. FML!
Back to top Go down
sully97

sully97

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Letter from Maria   Letter From Maria EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:05 am

Well hopefully we will all get info. soon on new Wonderland site and for you guys waiting on letters patience is a virtue and everything happens for a reason so be patient as will i and BELIEVE, Maria cares about us and she will come through it is in her good nature to always to right by her fans!!Cool 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Letter From Maria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letter From Maria   Letter From Maria Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter From Maria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maria Brinks Wonderland :: Wonderland :: Random-
Jump to: