Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

\m/ \m/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dish

Dish

\m/     \m/ Empty
PostSubject: m/ m/   \m/     \m/ EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:13 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheDish.Me
sully97

sully97

\m/     \m/ Empty
PostSubject: Shiprocked   \m/     \m/ EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello Dish, just wondering how much are the tickets for Shiprocked?? bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Dish

Dish

\m/     \m/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: \m/ \m/   \m/     \m/ EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Shiprocked is sooo much fun. The past 2 years with ITM on board (which is how I found out about it and what got me to book it) was a blast. Some other wonderlanders went too. I am no word smith but it truly is difficult to find words to describe shiprocked. The site says it is the ultimate rock and roll vacation, that is true. Shiprocked is just phenomenal.

I am going again this year (end of January 2014) no matter what the line up is. Shiprocked is more than concerts on a ship or a beach. It is one hell of an experience that is more than just the shows. To me the lineup isn't really going to matter. I think the "Captain" (SR promoter) will do a good job of bringing a good lineup for us.

The lineup should be announced here real soon. That said I would be really surprised if ITM was on board again this year. I think SR would always be better with them but I am still going even if they are not on board. With the lineup announcement should come cabin prices. You don't get "tickets" to Shiprocked, you just book your cabin on shiprocked and everything is taken care of. In the past it cost on average about $1000 to get on board per person. In the past they have listed cabin prices (per person) then there is an additional gratuity and fees. So a cabin price would be like $799 per person with $195 fees so it was about $1000. This year is a new ship, which I am really excited about, so prices may change a bit. I believe they are looking at keeping prices about the same as in the past.

Here are the official ShipRocked links they have tons of good official info
www.shiprocked.com - Main website contains all official info and booking
www.ShipRockers.com - Facebook group of fun people with lots of shiprocked experience
www.CabinmateSearch.com - The place to find people to split cabins with

If you or anybody does decide to book I would appreciate it if you entered my name, Adam Dischler, in the referral box when booking. If anyone has any SR questions hit me up I could talk SR any day all day. 241 days till Shiprocked! (as of today Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheDish.Me
metalgod99

metalgod99

\m/     \m/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: \m/ \m/   \m/     \m/ EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:10 pm

i so want to go on one of these but ive never had enough money to go Sad
Back to top Go down
sully97

sully97

\m/     \m/ Empty
PostSubject: Shiprocked   \m/     \m/ EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Thanks Dish !!! Looks like i gotta start working OT soon !!! It would be me and my husband so....$$$$$ We will only dish out that much if ITM is on board !!! ( no pun intended) We love many bands but to me only ITM or Motley Crue would be worth two thousand!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

\m/     \m/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: \m/ \m/   \m/     \m/ Empty

Back to top Go down

\m/ \m/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maria Brinks Wonderland :: Wonderland :: Random-
Jump to: