Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What songs would you like to see more of live?

Go down 
+3
Violet_Skies
metalgod99
The Empirical Guy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Empirical Guy

The Empirical Guy

What songs would you like to see more of live? Empty
PostSubject: What songs would you like to see more of live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:14 am

So, we have a thread on your ideal setlist, but usually there's a certain amount of 'obvious' songs that people want to see, like singles and so on. So in this thread, what songs would you like to see performed live, that either haven't been done before, or only rarely or not for some time?

Personally I'd like to see The Promise back on the setlist, I know they did it with a guest singers when the video came out but now Chris and Travis are doing more vocals like, I think it would come off ok with one of them doing it, or even splitting the part between them.

I'd also like to see some older stuff off the first two albums making a comeback, like Prayers and Next Life of BT, and Her Kiss and Lost At Sea off The Dream. I really enjoyed seeing Standing Alone when I saw them last year, and think A Star-Crossed Wasteland would be great too. Blazin' is good for live, but it's had a good solid run in the setlist for a song that was never a single, so I wouldn't mind if they swapped it out for one of those or maybe Iron Army.

Being the new album they've covered Blood pretty well, I've enjoyed seeing The Blood Legion and Beast Within on the setlists recently, but would still like to see You're Gonna Listen a bit more and even Scarlet.

What would you guys like to see?
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see more of live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:13 pm

id like to hear:
He Said Eternity
Circles
Ashes

Great Divide
All For You
Mechanical Love

Last Cowboy
The Road (with me on vocals)

You're Gonna Listen
Comanche
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see more of live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:43 am

I agree on The Promise. I was lucky enough to see it once with Adrian (and that performance was amazing) and once with Tommy Vext (also a good performance), but I wish that when they were opening for some bands (like Shinedown or Stone Sour) they could get the Brent or Corey to come out and perform The Promise with them.

Other songs I really wish they'd play:

Prayers
Comanche
Iron Army
Mechanical Love
Lost At Sea
Next Life
From The Ashes
World in Flames

I'm hoping they switch up the setlist a little for CoM.
Back to top Go down
mpw182

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see more of live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:40 pm

My top request would be for Comanche.

Let me hear your WAR CRY!   Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Empirical Guy

The Empirical Guy

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see more of live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:04 am

Yeah, Comanche would be great as a live song. Hopefully they get around to it before the Blood touring cycle ends, as the chances of it popping up are probably less after then.
Back to top Go down
sully97

sully97

PostSubject: what songs would you like to see live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Wow we all have alot of the same tunes in mind!! Some of mine would be...

Next Life
He Said Eternity
Her Kiss
All For You
Prayers
Mechanical Love
Violet Skies
From The Ashes
Scarlet

SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
The Black Magnolia

The Black Magnolia

PostSubject: off the top of my head   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:16 am

I wanna hear fuckin Commanche....That song is the EPITOME of Testosterone! LOVE IT!...It REEKS of SEX!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theblackmagnolia
Dish

Dish

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see more of live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Daddy's Fallen Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheDish.Me
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see more of live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:03 pm

i wanna get up on stage during daddy's fallen angel holding  a singapore cane just like my CAW wrestler does ;)since his theme song is Daddy's Fallen Angel. I would come out with my cloaked hoodie (a regular ITM hoodie) and have like a red strobe on the stage and then as maria screams the opening line, I come out with her.. that would be EPIC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What songs would you like to see more of live?   What songs would you like to see more of live? Empty

Back to top Go down

What songs would you like to see more of live?
Page 1 of 1