Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clifton Park, November 9th !!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AndrewC.Boughton

AndrewC.Boughton

Clifton Park, November 9th !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Clifton Park, November 9th !!!!   Clifton Park, November 9th !!!! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Bought my ticket and my VIP meet and greet. Even though this will be my 3rd time meeting Maria since 2005, it will be my 1st time telling her in person that I'm a Wonderlander. As always, I'm very nervous as for some reason I'm intimidated by Maria because I really look up to her positive influence, pure beauty, and everything else in between while staying true to this band since they first started. I hope I don't choke up and become a loss for words as I did back in 2012 during the Uproar Fest in Saratoga Springs. After that day at the festival I slept great for weeks knowing that I had a very memorable moment with Maria. I'm hoping that on November 9th I can create another moment that I will cherish and reflect back on for the rest of my life. Music will always be my life with Maria Brink and Corey Taylor being my absolute favorite vocalists. Mushroomhead with the return of JMANN in September, Impractical Jokers meet and greet in October, and In This Moment meet and greet in November. Maria is right, just "believe" and the whole world becomes beautiful.
Back to top Go down
jamie883

jamie883

PostSubject: Re: Clifton Park, November 9th !!!!   Clifton Park, November 9th !!!! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:59 pm

I'm hoping that this will be a moment i cherish aswell, ill actually be coming from Michigan for this so I can't wait
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Clifton Park, November 9th !!!!   Clifton Park, November 9th !!!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:28 am

guess i wont be able to get the VIP package since i doubt they doing one for the nyc show.. if anybody knows how to get it let me know.. i dont want to buy new tix cuz ill waste the 61 i had for the ones i bought but if i can just by the vip package by itself ill be happy. if anybody can help me out id like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clifton Park, November 9th !!!!   Clifton Park, November 9th !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Clifton Park, November 9th !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maria Brinks Wonderland :: Wonderland :: Random-
Jump to: