Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's ready for Hell Pop?

Go down 
+3
metalgod99
The Black Magnolia
comanche23
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
comanche23

comanche23

Who's ready for Hell Pop? Empty
PostSubject: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:31 pm

How is everyone in Wonderland? I believe Hell Pop kicks off this week. Who is excited? What city are you checking out the band in? What songs are you hoping to hear? In a blog post Maria said the set is really long, so that got m excited to maybe here some older songs. Considering I've only been to one ITM show thus far ( they haven't really come close on a day that works for me) I am excited at the idea of a long set and some older songs. I'll be at the South Bend, IN show. Hope to see a few of you here!
Back to top Go down
The Black Magnolia

The Black Magnolia

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:34 am

im going to the JACSONVILLE, FL. show! I CANT WAIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/theblackmagnolia
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:08 am

November 10th.. NEW YORK FUCKIN CITY!
Back to top Go down
jamie883

jamie883

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:26 pm

Can't wait going to see them Nov 9 Clifton park NY and then Nov 15 in south bend
Back to top Go down
lojack21

lojack21

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Houston, tomorrow! I'm so excited to see the new show!
Back to top Go down
http://lojack21.tumblr.com
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:01 am

anybody know of meet and greets before or after the show?
Back to top Go down
lojack21

lojack21

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:32 am

metalgod99 wrote:
anybody know of meet and greets before or after the show?
The one last night was a couple hours before doors opened for the concert.
Back to top Go down
http://lojack21.tumblr.com
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:40 am

well i just ordered my vip tix.. just hoping i get the email next week or else im gonna be PISSED
Back to top Go down
comanche23

comanche23

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:25 am

good to know. I was wondering if they were doing them before or after the show myself. I was hoping before, I have a poster I want the band to sign and didn't/don't want to hole it the entire show to have them sign it after the show.
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 3:42 am

got a question about the vip upgrade email. now when I eventually get it, do i have to print it out or can I show them the email via my ipod or droid?
I need to know this ASAP!! and to those who have done this, what time did you get them? i hope and pray I dont get it sunday before the show because Im leaving around 1 or 2pm to get on line early.

now if i dont get it the day of the show, is it possible that I can go to security and show them the confirmation email I got for the tickets or ask them to get the person in charge of the VIP? id hate to lose out on $100 which i paid for..

so someone let me know ASAP!
Back to top Go down
comanche23

comanche23

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:24 pm

metalgod99 wrote:
got a question about the vip upgrade email. now when I eventually get it, do i have to print it out or can I show them the email via my ipod or droid?
I need to know this ASAP!! and to those who have done this, what time did you get them? i hope and pray I dont get it sunday before the show because Im leaving around 1 or 2pm to get on line early.

now if i dont get it the day of the show, is it possible that I can go to security and show them the confirmation email I got for the tickets or ask them to get the person in charge of the VIP? id hate to lose out on $100 which i paid for..

Metalgod did everything work out with you and your VIP? How was the show? I was excited to see they added more Hell Pop dates...and another one in Indiana which I am sure I will find myself at. In the meantime I'm stoked for the show this Friday!
Back to top Go down
jamie883

jamie883

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Comanche23 will you be going to the one in fort Wayne?
Back to top Go down
comanche23

comanche23

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:58 pm

I most likely will. It is about 45 minutes closer to me than South Bend.
Back to top Go down
jamie883

jamie883

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:06 pm

Yeah I'm hitting that one up it's about 3.5 hours from me. Can't wait for Friday tho the new show is awesome
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:11 am

comanche23 wrote:
metalgod99 wrote:

Metalgod did everything work out with you and your VIP? How was the show? I was excited to see they added more Hell Pop dates...and another one in Indiana which I am sure I will find myself at. In the meantime I'm stoked for the show this Friday!
got my VIP email on Friday afternoon and went on sunday night and the show was EPIC!! had a decent spot to see everything and they pointed at me and my fiance a few times. (forgot to tell u guys im ENGAGED now Wink )

anyways meet and greet was so nice. took forever to get in. It was supposed to start at 5pm but by time we met the band it was almost 6:30 and doors opened.. thus why I didnt get a good spot near the stage. I blame this YOSHI guy for handling it. They should have it started at 5, and have the band already in the VIP room. We didnt even get a group photo cuz of the long ass wait! I was upset with that. I did see Avisia and Dan which was nice. They are such nice ppl and I love them for being in my life. I love them like family! Cant wait to see them next year! Hoping they do SHIPROCKED in 2015 because me and my fiance might go on it if they are on the bill. Anyone know when acts are announced for SHIPROCKED? Just wondering.

anyways a great concert! only drawback was the VIP taking too long to get in and some fat **** trying to start fights with everybody near me. Glad security kicked him out or I'd have to break his neck! I mean he started with some guy next to me for no reason while ITM was playing. I mean really? U get drunk and wanna try to start fights with ppl for no reason? Thats why I think liqour should be BANNED from shows like this. Festivals.. ok but still ppl need to either hold their liquor or get the F out of the show.

ive ranted enough. but i had a ton of fun meeting the band. got the new LICK MY HELLPOP t-shirt, the **** poster, a hellpop poster and a group photo signed. im so happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:24 pm

I had a similar experience with my VIP. We didn't meet the band until around 6:20 and we were supposed to be there at 5:00. I also think Yoshi is to blame for a lot of this. Either him or the manager of the band. Someone is not keeping things on schedule. VIP should be sure to get early entry, and like you, we didn't. I still found a great place on the balcony, which was fine, but if I had wanted to be in front, I lost that chance and for $50, we don't deserve to be messed around like that. I hope for Hellpop II they have things in order.
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:32 pm

they should fire YOSHI. I was at the NYC VIP and we didnt get in till almost 6pm when doors opened. I was about to go off on him but I was patient because I didnt want to ruin it for the few fans that were there. But I do agree the wonderlanders or the ppl who buy the VIP packages should get in early so they can meet the band, get a pic then do the group pic right away so we can get a good spot up front. hopefully for hellpop 2 and thereafter they run the VIP meet and greets better or instead of $50 a pop its $20 or $25. but i still had fun meeting maria and the guys and got a nice spot near the front so I saw everything.
Back to top Go down
sully97

sully97

PostSubject: Hell Pop!!!!   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 12:13 am

Well unfortunately Hellpop 1 is not coming close enough for my hubby and i to attend, with busy schedules and yadda yadda, but Hellpop 2 the closest thus far is Ohio so if it looks like they will not be Nashville bound, we will try to make the Ohio one at Bogarts!!!bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
comanche23

comanche23

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:10 pm

metalgod, Congrats on the engagement! I was at the show in South Bend and we were told to be there at 5 and it was almost 8 before we got back to meet the band. It was such a clusterf*** and I was not very happy about it. The show was really awesome though. I really enjoyed how much the how has evolved from the last time I saw them.

jamie883. it was good to run into you at another show, and you are in the blog photo. That's pretty sweet. I just bought my ticket and VIP for the show in Fort Wayne in Jan. Hopefully that will run a lot smoother than the one on Friday night.

Violet_Skies I couldn't agree more with you. We pay for the VIP for a reason. It would be nice to be treated as one and not have to find a good spot at the back of the crowd because of how the time mess up
Back to top Go down
jamie883

jamie883

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Yeah Friday night for the M&g was a disaster but I'm not complaining was still able to see another hell of a show and it's always fun meeting them. And yeah I saw that I made it up there just wish I didn't look so dumb or scared in that pic haha. See you at the ft Wayne show hopefully they get things running smoother for that one
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:35 am

i think yoshi should be fired and they have somebody else run it cuz there have been too many problems with timing.. hopefully for all u guys going on the hellpop 2 tour u have no problems. if so BRING IT UP TO MARIA!!
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:46 pm

We should bring it up. I wonder if messaging Chris on Facebook would be the place to start. If anything, perhaps he can offer to fans information on why the VIPs are turning-out the way they are.
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:10 pm

I just messaged Chris about the problems. Hopefully he is not offended by it, lol. I tried to explain what was going on and said we just hoped for answers.
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:09 am

i hope chris tells us the band will do something special for all the wonderlanders and fans who went to the meet and greet
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:56 am

Chris got back to me. I'll just sum-up what he said.

He basically said that this is new to them, and in the future they're going to do the M&G later (I assume they mean after the show) so they don't feel so rushed. They said the schedule with press and so on is part of the problem. He also said Yoshi is the best security they've ever had (i.e. it's not Yoshi's fault). He said they're going to try to make things smoother, but life gets in the way sometimes and things happen beyond their control. He did apologize! (Even though it's not really his fault, and I let him know we don't blame him).

So, hopefully things will run smoother during Hellpop II. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's ready for Hell Pop?   Who's ready for Hell Pop? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's ready for Hell Pop?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next