Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My ItM VIP curse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
metal_et_al

My ItM VIP curse Empty
PostSubject: My ItM VIP curse   My ItM VIP curse EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:35 pm

So, when the first VIP was to be held in Tampa, it was scheduled, sold, then cancelled. Bummer.

The VIP opportunity came around again. First scheduled for Nov. 2. Beautiful. Popped for 4 VIPs.

Then, the date was changed. To the next day. Two of the four would not be able to make the VIP, but they would make the show. Bummer, but at least they'd still get to see the gig. We'd get their stuff for them. No problem.

The day of the show! Yay! Then...just hours before we would be prepping to leave...the phone rings.

My father-in-law has literally dropped dead. Needless to say, hysteria ensued that has just now leveled off.

Hopefully everyone had fun at the meet & greet and the show was killer. I'm sure both were the case.

Maybe next time?
Back to top Go down
TacK316

My ItM VIP curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ItM VIP curse   My ItM VIP curse EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:20 am

Damn brother that's no bueno. Group photo from the Nov 6 show. My ItM VIP curse SWvkwUD
Back to top Go down
TacK316

My ItM VIP curse Empty
PostSubject: Edit-forgot to add something   My ItM VIP curse EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 7:24 am

Forgot to mention i'm the dapper fellow just to the right of the hotty girl in the "****" costume(can just see my face have a Hatebreed bandana on)
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

My ItM VIP curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ItM VIP curse   My ItM VIP curse EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 11:34 pm

i didnt get the chance to be in the group photo thanks to Yoshi being a total DICK and getting us in before 6pm when doors opened in NYC.. i was pissed off about that but still got my pic with the band and a hug from the metal goddess! (pic to come)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My ItM VIP curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ItM VIP curse   My ItM VIP curse Empty

Back to top Go down

My ItM VIP curse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maria Brinks Wonderland :: Wonderland :: Random-
Jump to: