Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did anybody hear ITM's coverage of "closer"?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MikeO

Did anybody hear ITM's coverage of "closer"? Empty
PostSubject: Did anybody hear ITM's coverage of "closer"?   Did anybody hear ITM's coverage of "closer"? EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Don't beleive it! It's some U tubers trash! I heard them do "closer" a few weeks earlier than this U tube production. This U tube doesn't sound like Maria's coverage AT ALL! I noticed this U Tube war to make singers sound terrible for years on performances I'd seen and heard myself and the U tubers take it and distone on purpose to make singers sound stupid. It's never the original sound to the video. Same for the band, that's NOT how they played or sounded. This u tube vid is falsified rubbish! I don't know why on earth ITM even cover "closer" it's passé and ITM has two recent albums of better music. I'm still a nine inch nails fan, but ITM doesn't need to do other bands or singers music because they have all the reinforced boogie they could possibly need in their own music. Even the most critical crowds love them once they come and hear for themselves ITM's essential concert.
Back to top Go down

Did anybody hear ITM's coverage of "closer"?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maria Brinks Wonderland :: Wonderland :: Random-
Jump to: