Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maria and ITM need us to fight for them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the last cowboy

Maria and ITM need us to fight for them Empty
PostSubject: Maria and ITM need us to fight for them   Maria and ITM need us to fight for them EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:56 pm

I was driving in upper Michigan today. There is a radio station called U 105.1, actually they have multiple stations that cover all of northern Michigan. They have a thing called the buzz track of the day, today it was ****. People get to call in and vote as well as on line at their website www.realrockradio.fm . I heard call after call, people tearing the song and Maria personally apart. They were saying absolutely horrible things about her. It made me mad so I called and got to light them up as the last caller on the subject. I am new to this forum and a new fan, but something occured to me.
We need a topic on the main board for posting radio station info like this one so we can go and vote for their music whenever we can. I just recently had the true honor of meeting Maria for the first time on 12/9/12. She is easily the nicest and kindest person I have ever met, and you can tell she is really fighting hard for her dream of musical success. This is where we come in. We can get out the vote on these radio stations. The more airtime a band gets the more people are exposed to their music. The more people become fans, the more popular they get. It is my opinion they have gone unsung for far too long. I saw them with Halestorm and they owned the crowd. Maria deserves to be a headliner at the top of the ticket.
I am sure you feel as I feel that if there is anyone who deserves their dreams to come true it is Maria. I am ready to fight for her success, are you?
Back to top Go down
wonderla

Maria and ITM need us to fight for them Empty
PostSubject: Fight for ITM!!!   Maria and ITM need us to fight for them EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:22 pm

HELL YEAH!!!! Smile We can do it!!!!
Back to top Go down

Maria and ITM need us to fight for them
Page 1 of 1