Maria Brinks Wonderland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maria Brinks Wonderland Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carnival of Madness

Go down 
+2
jamie883
comanche23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
comanche23

comanche23

Carnival of Madness Empty
PostSubject: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:01 pm

Who all is excited to see them on this tour? I think they should be higher up on the bill, but it is what it is. Here's to hoping a lot of us will get the chance make it to one of the shows ( yes I know dates haven't been announced yet) and supporting ITM!
Back to top Go down
jamie883

jamie883

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyFri May 31, 2013 8:24 pm

I'll be hitting up one of the shows for sure
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:09 am

hoping to go to this. Im thinking since it starts august 11 they might come to nj on august 17th which is bad cuz i got front row seats to wrestling the same day.. id hate for that to happen so hoping its not that day but we'll see monday when tour dates announced
Back to top Go down
talon23

talon23

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Excited that they announced a show close by me and another a couple of hours away, so I can maybe hit up 2 of the tour dates. And the same day I come home to my new Music, Love & Sex T-Shirt. I am one happy wonderlander today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 2:56 am

looks like i wont see them this year Sad unless they do a off tour show in NY or NJ where I can get to Razz
Back to top Go down
jamie883

jamie883

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:02 am

I'll be going to the September 6 show excited I won't have to drive 3 plus hours to this one
Back to top Go down
Dish

Dish

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:40 am

They just announced the first round of dates for this. So CoM is going to add more dates. Plus I wouldn't be surprised to see some off date ITM headline shows along the way.

I am not too stoked about the bands higher up on the bill... But to be fair there really aren't too many I would like to see billed above ITM. I think this is another great tour for ITM though and plan on seeing it a few times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheDish.Me
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 pm

any idea when more dates will be announced?
Back to top Go down
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 3:53 pm

I think all of the dates are out.

I got my ticket to the Philly show! I can't wait!

I hope they're doing VIP again, but if not, I will hope to meet them somehow again. Maybe Chris can let me know where to go, lol. Or I'll just hang by the buses. If anything, I plan to run straight-up to the merch stand to get the Meet-Maria-Photo Wink.

I am hoping they change-up the setlist for this tour. I say they switch "Blazin'" out for "Iron Army" and "Beast Within" for "Comanche" Wink.
Back to top Go down
metalgod99

metalgod99

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:00 pm

wish they added a NYC show
Back to top Go down
Dish

Dish

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:54 pm

They recently added a MO date. Maybe they will keep adding some dates.

Also did you guys see that you can win tickets, a signed guitar, and M&G with all of the bands
http://jamplify.com/7ViTsV
Back to top Go down
http://www.TheDish.Me
Violet_Skies

Violet_Skies

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:11 pm

I'll click on your link if you click on mine! HAHA Razz.

http://jamplify.com/k2bP0I

I hope to win at Philly. Please help me out Wonderlanders!!
Back to top Go down
comanche23

comanche23

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 3:49 pm

I've been away from the forum for a while. Life has gotten in the way. We all know how that goes. There is not a stop on this tour that I can make it to. The closest one is a few hour drive away and falls on an inconvenient date for me. I like a few of you, hope to see some headlining off dates pop up or even some a few dates after the CoM wraps up. For those that will be able to make it to a show, let us know how it is and share some pictures with us!
Back to top Go down
jamie883

jamie883

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 pm

So ready for this show found out tonight I'm gonna be part of the street team for the sept 6 show not sure what that will all entail but I think I should be cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of Madness   Carnival of Madness Empty

Back to top Go down

Carnival of Madness
Page 1 of 1